Thursday 19 February 2009

Who wore it better?

















First of all, Congrats to 74modell, you look gorgeous!





As you all know, it is the 50th anniversary of Barbie! I for one am ecstatic! Pink, plastic, well proportionated, whats not to like? Haha! Anywho, stardoll has a 9 minute long video in the SD cinema on barbie, once you see this [You dont have to watch all of it, just hit play, thats all] you get a free over the top gown!

Now lets see which leading lady wore it best :










cltreanor
















Heidi-di

















abercrom_bie





















Base your opinion on makeup, accessories, and the overall appearence! :]
Post your vote in a comment!

Peace [&] Lovee

3 comments:

  1. I definately vote for cltreanor
    Very Pretty :)
    ... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heidi's layering skills and beauty yet I love the simplicity of Claire's look and her medoll is stunning. I can't choose between them! Both beautiful looks.

    ReplyDelete